CALL: +44 20 3507 1811
Mon-Fri: 08:00 - 17:30
Home / Resources / FAQs

How can I change the tax code?

The tax code depends on your personal financial situation and you can change it by calling HMRC on 0300 200 3300. All you need are your employer details and NI number to make the change

What If I do not have a P45 issued from the previous employment?

Can I claim expenses?

Where can I access my payslip?

Why should I opt for an umbrella company solution?

Is Bradleys Payroll Solutions right for me?

How do I get started?

How do I submit my timesheets?

Is it okay for me to work on more than one contract at the same time?

Do I need to be concerned about IR35?

Can’t find an answer? Ask us.
Convinced our payroll solution is best for you? ENROLL YOURSELF NOW